AREA 3: Train the Trainers
February 16, 17, & 18, 2018
Multipurpose Hall, 5th Floor, Casablanca Hotel, Legazpi City
Host: JCI Legazpi, Inc.
What is ACTivate?
ACTivate is a first-level training course of a series of training courses for the 2018 JCI Philippines Training Program for our trainers. This two-and-a-half day course is your practical guide to implementing sound personal and leadership development programs to create positive change.
ACTivate is designed to present new and interesting challenges to members who have little or no experience in training but who want to develop coaching skills for use in their chapters, community, and workplaces. Any member interested in coaching or individual development is welcome to attend the course.
- The Adult Learning Experience
- The Adult Learning Expectations
- The Art of Training
- Your Learning Experience
- Promoting and Presenting the Learning Experience
- Measuring the Learning Experience
Pre-register (Until February 15, 2018) P2000.00 recommended!
Walk-in Registration P2,500.00
Inclusions: Accommodation, Meals (Starts at Friday Dinner), Training Kit
Bring: Formal Attire for Induction event of JCI Legazpi, Legazpi Dawani & Daraga
Ready to Join?
Friday, February 16
1pm-10pm: Training Session 1
Saturday, February 17
8am-6pm: Training Session 2
8am-5pm Course Presentations
5pm: Graduation / Closing
- All participants must belong to a JCI Local Organization in good standing.
- All participants must be registered members of JCI Philippines for 2018.
- All participants must be duly endorsed by their 2018 local organization president. (Downoad Sample Endorsement Letter Here)
- All participants must choose which run they are going to attend–First Come, First Served basis.
- All participants must pay the admission fee set by the host chapter(s).
- All participant must be a graduate of JCI Achieve and JCI Impact.
- All participants must be wiling to undergo mentoring program through the JCI Philippines Training Academy.
- All participants must be will to attend the 2018 Midyear Summit in June 8-10, 2018 (Location: TBA)
- All participants must be willing to attend the JCI Philippines National Convention Temiong Night in Iligan City for their graduation.
- All participants must uphold and enforce the JCI Values throughout the entire academy and at all times.
IG Marc Voltaire Padilla
2009 NTC Chair
Idyll Liza D. Peroramas
2018 National Training Director
2012 National Training Director
What’s in it?
This Train the Trainers Program lets interested active JCI members to become better JCI Trainers, It involves Learning Topics that are relevant and, useful tools for developing trainers. These topics will be shared and facilitated by top-notch JCl Trainers with a vast array of experiences in national and international training stints.
Pre Registraton: P2000.00 (Recommended!)
Walk-in Registration: P2500.00
How to Register?
- Pay Registration Fee to:BDO
Branch: Legazpi City – Tahao
Name: JCI Legazpi, Inc.
Account No.: 007978003680
Account Type: Checking
- Write your name and chapter on the deposit slip. Scan or take a photo of the slip.
- Fill up form below.
- Wait for confirmation via SMS and email.
Kindly fill up this online form to reserve your slot as participant this coming February 16,17 & 18, 2018. This is a limited engagement.
Filling up this form is required for you to join our event.
*Registration is transferable but non-refundable.
Note: Registration will only be considered complete once payment has been made.
How to get to Legazpi
Traveling from Manila to Legazpi is easy and convenient via bus liners that operate several daily trips. Buses vary from ordinary to deluxe coaches with modern amenities. Travel time ranges from 9 to 12 hours. Travelers can proceed to any point of the Bicol Region from the Legazpi Grand Central Terminal.
Bus fare range:
Manila to Legazpi P1500 to P2400 (roundtrip)
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Legazpi is by air travel. Major airlines Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) have flights to and from Legazpi Domestic Airport, the region’s busiest airport and the busiest non-international airport in Luzon. These airlines also offer regular promo fares that make air travel to Legazpi more affordable. Flights between Manila and Legazpi usually take around 55 minutes to an hour. Airlines also connect Legazpi to Cebu, which is only an hour away via plane.
Air fare range:
Manila / Legazpi : P4000.00 – P6000.00 (Round trip)
Cebu/Legazpi: P3000.00 – P4000.00 (Round trip)
*Subject to change without prior notice
Planning to View Mayon’s Activity?
Amid Mayon Volcano’s restiveness, Department of Tourism (DOT) informed tourists that Legazpi City, where the active volcano is situated, is safe and secure.
“Legazpi, where Mayon Volcano is situated, is safe. If the plane arrives, it’s safe, it’s only when there’s no plane that it becomes a problem,” DOT-Region V Director Benjamin Santiago told reporters on the sidelines of the Anahaw-Philippine Sustainable Tourism Certification launch in Manila. (Joyce Ann L. Rocamora/PNA)
You can view Mayon from very safe place like our venue which is situated at around 14kms from Mayon.
Below is an infographics showing other safe place to view Mayon’s activity.
For registration queries, kindly contact:
ATD John Glenn. C. Lee
(Kindly include the ff. details: Name, Contact No., LO Chapter & Position)
John Glenn C. Lee
2018 Area 3 Training Director